Vision & Values
We take up technical challenges.
Our core values are customer focus and team spirit
At APCO Technologies , we manage projects for our clients from A to Z.
We provide innovative solutions and concepts, from the engineering phase to assembly and final testing, including on-site assistance.
We build long-term client relationships.
We adapt ourselves and grow in accordance to the needs of our clients.
Teamwork characterizes the way we work with our clients and within our organization.
The success of each project is strongly correlated to our cohesive work environment.
People are key to our success.
The Headquarters – Aigle Premises
Since December 2008, APCO Technologies’ headquarters are located in Aigle (Switzerland), 10km upstream of the Leman Lake in the Rhone Valley.
Our Aigle premises embodies the Board of Directors, Sales, Project Management, Engineering, Procurement, Quality Management, Workshops, Human Resources and Accounting personnel.
The site is settled on a 40’000 m2 land and is composed of 4’000 m2 of modern office buildings and 11’000 m2 of workshops, including a fully brand new “Industry 4.0” Manufacturing Workshop to produce the Ariane 6 recurring parts.
Amongst all the production, assembly, integration and test capabilities available in the Aigle workshops, we can highlight the following means and facilities:
– Two production lines for composite sandwich panels, up to 5 x 3 m dimension, including 2 autoclaves and 2 milling machines for Aluminium and Carbon Fiber machining.
– One ISO8 clean room with a surface of 40 m2
– One ISO7 clean room with a surface of 100 m2
– One ISO5 clean room with a surface of 20 m2
– One Thermal Vacuum Chamber, with a useful volume of 650 x 650 x 650 mm3, and operating in a temperature range from -83°C to +125°C
– Two 3D measurement machines
Châlon sur Saône Premises
A permanent team of 65 people is located in Châlon sur Saône (France) to provide on-site services to our Customers from the Energy sector.
A permanent team of 35 people is located in Kourou (French Guyana) to provide on-site services to CNES and ArianeGroup at the European Space Port (CSG = Centre Spatial Guyanais).